Recart (initially named GhostMonitor) is a Software-as-a-Service that generates sales for e-commerce stores. It was founded in 2015 and officially launched in May 2016. Since then;
– we have been installed by over 64,000 merchants globally
– we have over 5,000 paying customers
– gained more than $2.3m in annual recurring revenue
– generated more than $100,000,000 in extra sales for our clients
Recart tracks and analyzes webshop visitors’ behaviour and sends marketing campaigns via Facebook Messenger. The new, sexy Messenger bot topic and the insane results of the Messenger platform recently made Recart one of the fastest-growing Shopify apps. Check out the Recart app.
What’s the opportunity?
We’re looking for an experienced engineer to join us as a Front-end Developer. If you want to be part of a fast-growing startup, working with the latest technologies and making hard decisions every day as we discover new territories and reach ever-higher levels of scale, the development team at Recart is the one for you.
We are excited about the latest technologies, run experiments to test possible new solutions and keep ourselves up-to-date. The small team size and our work culture let us move fast and respond to market changes quickly. Obviously, this requires an agile mindset and being keen on researching and playing with new stuff.
Our office is located in Budapest (13th district, Mosaik). We’re flexible in terms of work hours and remote work, but we find working together in the office to be the most effective and fun.
Currently, we have 25 people on the team but we keep hiring and expanding. We aim to maintain an environment where you can feel good, be yourself and go through intense professional development at the same time.
What will I do?
Your main responsibility will be to develop the front-end of Recart.
Our front-end consists of 3 parts:
- The dashboard is a React-Redux application that our merchants use to modify settings, build campaigns and see analytics
- Our landing page
It is a huge advantage if you have back-end experience as well and can function as a full-stack developer. Most of our production back-end services are written in NodeJS and we are experimenting with Go too. We have a distributed system with 65+ microservices and face pretty exciting scaling and architecture challenges, so you’ll definitely get interesting insights and useful experience.
You will also conduct code reviews, help other team members with feedback and assist the product development team by providing insights into the possible tech solutions.
We like big thinkers with small egos who believe in our goal to build a uniquely impactful, long-lasting tech company.
What skills do I need?
- Vast experience in software craftsmanship
- Sitebuild experience
- Experience with NodeJS is great but not necessary
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues
- The ability to express yourself in English both in writing and speaking
What are the benefits?
- Regular compensation reviews: we don’t want you to ever worry about money
- Equity in a fast growing start-up
- Flexible and unlimited holidays
- Convenient office environment (fun zone, fruits, snacks, massage…)
- Medicover private health insurance
Is there something else that’s important to you? Talk to us, we’re flexible 🙂
How can I apply?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us your CV and tell us a bit about what interests you most about this job and how you could make a difference here at Recart.