Recart (initially named GhostMonitor) is a Software-as-a-Service that generates sales for e-commerce stores. We track and analyze webshop visitors’ behavior and send marketing campaigns via email, push notifications and Facebook Messenger. The new, sexy Messenger bot topic and the insane results of the Messenger platform recently made Recart one of the fastest-growing Shopify apps.
We transform how ecommerce businesses communicate with customers by building marketing solutions on chat platforms like the Facebook Messenger. Check out the Recart app and read our monthly updates for more details.
We have already made $58,000,000 in extra sales for our clients and we’re one of the fastest growing Hungarian startups:
- $0 to $145k Monthly Recurring Revenue in 10 months
- $1.8m in annual recurring revenue
- 30,000+ merchants have installed it globally
- 4,500+ users join every month
- 3,000 paying customers
What’s the opportunity?
We’re successful, but we’re still small. We are building a top-notch sales team, and the road ahead is going to be very exciting. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be a crucial part of the team that is responsible for the growth of our business.
We strongly believe in the potential of the company and also in constant development and promotion. As a rapidly growing company, there is a lot of opportunity for personal progression.
Currently, we have 18 people in the team but we keep hiring and expanding. We aim to maintain an environment where you can feel good, be yourself and go through intense professional development at the same time.
What will I be doing?
- Quickly become an ecommerce expert
- Contact and convert leads created by the Sales Development team
- Close 30-40 new deals per month primarily from outbound leads from our Budapest office
- Control the entire sales cycle, ensuring that our merchants receive the best sales through consultative sales
- Prepare and present Recart product demos with prospects and guide them through the subscription process
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product, market, and customers
- Work with the Product and Customer Success teams to create the best experience
What skills do I need?
- Required: 1-2 years software B2B sales or customer success experience
- Have a proven track record of hitting or exceeding the targets
- Be an exceptional communicator in English, both in writing and speaking
- Be comfortable with working in a fast-moving company
- Be passionate about the product and helping ecommerce companies of all sizes
- Be entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Be highly organized & autonomous
- Be enthusiastic about learning and growing at Recart
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits. If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us 🙂
- Competitive salary
- Regular compensation reviews: we don’t want you to ever worry about money
- Equity in a fast growing start-up
- Flexible and unlimited holidays
- Convenient office environment (fun zone, fruits, snacks, massage…)
- Medicover private health insurance
How can I apply?
Send your CV to email@example.com and tell us about what interests you most about this job and how you could make a difference here at Recart.