What do we do?
Here at Recart, we help merchants provide a smooth user journey for their customers on Facebook Messenger with multiple customizable and personalized campaigns. We have something for every step of the way: from subscription tools to photo review requests.
Since the official launch in May 2016 we have obtained over 5,000 paying customers, generated more than $120,000,000 in extra sales for our clients, and gained more than $2,300,000 in annual recurring revenue.
What’s the opportunity?
We’re looking for an experienced engineer to join us as a Frontend Developer.
We are excited about the latest technologies, run experiments to test possible new solutions and keep our tech stack up-to-date. We have a distributed system with 75+ microservices and face pretty exciting scaling and architecture challenges, so you’ll definitely get interesting insights and useful experience.
With an agile mindset and keen on research, we aim at responding to market changes as quickly as we can.
What are the tasks?
– Working with a React-Redux application dashboard that our merchants use to modify settings, build campaigns and see analytics
– Working on backend services (most of them are written in NodeJS but we use Go as well)
– Conducting code reviews and helping other team members
– Assisting the product development team by providing insights into possible tech solutions
What are the required skills?
– Vast experience in software craftsmanship
– Site-building experience
– Ability to express yourself in English both in writing and speaking
* Experience with TypeScript, NodeJS, or Go is great but not necessary, you can learn them at Recart 🙂
What is on offer?
– A growing team of 20+ in an office close to the riverside in the 13th district at Mosaik
– Flexible working hours
– Transparency: we’re open about salaries and decision making
– Regular compensation reviews: we don’t want you to ever worry about money
– Flexible and unlimited holidays
– Convenient, dog-friendly office environment (fun zone, fruits, snacks, massage)
– Private health insurance with Medicover
It is essential for us to maintain an environment where you can feel good, be yourself and go through intense professional development at the same time.
Is there something else that’s important to you that’s not on the list? Talk to us; we’re flexible. 🙂
How to apply?
Email us at email@example.com. Send us your CV, tell us a bit about what interests you most about this job, and let us know how you could make a difference here at Recart.