Recart (initially named GhostMonitor) is a Software-as-a-Service that generates sales for e-commerce stores. It was founded in 2015 and officially launched in May 2016. Since then we have been installed by over 35,000 merchants globally. We’ve crossed 3,500 paying customers and $2.2m in annual recurring revenue and have already made $83,000,000 in extra sales for our clients.
Recart tracks and analyzes webshop visitors’ behaviour and sends marketing campaigns via email, push notifications and Facebook Messenger. The new, sexy Messenger bot topic and the insane results of the Messenger platform recently made Recart one of the fastest-growing Shopify apps. Check out the Recart app and read our monthly updates for more details.
What’s the opportunity?
We’re looking for a Customer Success Hero to work in Budapest. If you are hungry to upskill really fast and be given extra responsibility, have some engineering/web development and marketing experience and want to create a truly exceptional customer experience for ecommerce merchants, the Success team at Recart is the one for you.
The Customer Success team is primarily responsible for onboarding, educating, and supporting our merchants on a global level. We start to work the moment a customer decides they want to use Recart, sticking with them every step of the way to ensure they get the most value from our product – they make extra sales.
Customer Success Heroes are responsible for working directly with customers to help them get started and grow using Recart, answer product questions, track user feedback, report and escalate issues to engineers, and act as the bridge between our customers and our product design and development teams.
What will I be doing?
- Communicating efficiently and effectively with our customers – we use Intercom to do most of our support
- Owning customer communications and issues from initial contact until resolution
- Becoming an encyclopedia of knowledge about how Recart works and what it is capable of
- Influencing the direction of Recart, the product
- Being responsible, along with the Success team, to ensure that all customers have a great experience with the product – a crucial part of the role is ensuring we make the product as easy to use, reliable, bug-free, and fast as possible
- Working directly with product teams to identify current issues and, synthesizing the diverse feedback you hear from our customers, offer informed opinions on potential solutions
- Building Recart’s public Knowledge Base
We like big thinkers with small egos who believe in our goal to build a uniquely impactful, long-lasting tech company.
What skills do I need?
- A genuine enjoyment of technology
- An understanding of online shopping and internet culture
- Previous experience in a troubleshooting environment
- Great problem-solving abilities
- The ability to rapidly switch gears while retaining focus on the bigger picture
- Passion for talking to customers all day, every day
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- The ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language [English]
- Ambition, eagerness and the will to learn and improve upon your own skills
Bonus skills & attributes
- Competitive salary based on a transparent framework. You will never have to ask for a raise, and you will always know what to do to get to a new level.
- Equity in a fast growing start-up
- Regular compensation reviews: great work is rewarded!
- Work from home (2 days a week tops) while contributing meaningfully to a very fast growing and dynamic startup
- Flexible holidays
- Something else that’s important to you? Talk to us, we’re flexible 🙂
Apply for the job
If this interests you, please do the following:
- Learn more about Recart on our Shopify App page and our website
- Navigate to our Customer Success Test and apply for the job – it takes 10-15 minutes to fill out